hapkido42 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Lil Boosie Dear Mama

Répondre au sujet    hapkido42 Index du Forum » hapkido42 » Evènements Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Lil Boosie Dear Mama
Auteur Message
celeiss

Message Lil Boosie Dear Mama Répondre en citant

Lil Boosie Dear Mama > bit.ly/1TtJmEm

405...Not...Allowed.[Boosie:..talking]I'm..a..do..this..one..here..for..my..momma[Verse..1:]When..I..was..young..me..and..my..mama..rolled..deepWatchin..daddy..lose..his..mind..tot..hese..muthafuckin..streetsRunning..the..rooms,..scared..to..go..home,..living..in..doomsSaying..prayers..looking..at..the..moonAnd..you've..always..been..a..black..queen..mommaCause..yeen..never..been..no..crackfien..mommaLook,..and..when..my..daddy..fuckin..life..was..overI..watched..him..cry..for..two..hours..on..your..mommas..shoulderThis..for..them..soldiers..who..was..raised..by..they..mommaCause..daddy..was..gone,..she..had..it..down..for..thangsgivinMade..her..kids..be..strong,..expelled..from..school,Not..scared..to..go..home..because..my..momma's..fuckin..cool.But..when..I..started..sellin..dope..she..used..to..search..for..me,Ridin..cryin,..thinkin..somebody..they..gon..murder..me.She..put..me..out..fo..her..house,..since..I..was..hurtin..her..heart,She..askin..God.."Why..are..you..doin..this..to..my..babyboy".?She..teachin..kids,..and..she..tryna..teach..a..baby..gamesShe..cook..a..meal..everynight,..but..then..I..think.She..used..to..send..me..to..my..relatives,..cause..it..got..to..a..point,Where..momma..couldn't..tell..me..shitAnd....I....was....missin....my....dad....so....badThat....I....ain't....listen....to....my....momma,....and....that....was....all....I....had.Now....I....bless....her....everynight,....cause....I'm....grown.Our....love....super....strong,....and....she....gotta....hol....on.[Chorus:]She....sweet....as....sweet....SadyMomma!Dats....my....baby.Momma!....Momma!U....remember....how....daddy....used....to....act,Act....so....crazy.And....I....thank....you....for....the....Blessings....you....did.[Verse....2:]I....used....to....always....tell....you....momma,....keep....ya....head....up,Tears....dropping....from....your....eyes,....I....kno....u....fed....up,Fresh....outta....work,....to....the....kitchen....tryna....fix....a....plate,Before....work....she....in....the....mirror,....tryna....fix....her....face,Noone....could....ever....take....my....place....cause....u....my....one....and....only,You....my....nigga,....and....forreal....you....my....closest....homie,She....used....to....iron....my....clothes,....everytime....I....go....to....school,Wipping....the....cold....out....my....eyes,....that's....my....baby....boo,She....gotta....heart....made....outta....gold,....like....she....God....veiner,She....go....to....church....every....Sunday,....and....say...."God....Thank....Ya"And....when....my....daddy....used....to....hit....me,....she....would....holla...."stop",Got....to....the....point,....where....she....would....threaten....to....even....call....the....cops,She....used....to....be....like...."why....are....you....hittin....him....and....you....smokin....rocks"?I....used....to....be....like....oooh....i....wish....i....had....a....40....glockbut....daddy....weren't....always....mean....fo....real....when....he....was....sober....he....was....a....soldier....on....da....battle....out....of....field....and....my....brother....stayed....quiet....he....aint....talk....at....all....me....and....tobaris....trying....to....lock....my....daddy....out....the....house,....do....you....remeber....playing....bingo....when....times....hard....yea....i....remeber....fight....nija....and....tjshawd....remember....mama....put....me....on....the....plane....at....9....and....10....she....tried....to....get....me....out....this....hell....that....i....was....livin....in,....remember....mama....on....huh....knees....cuz....huh....baby....wildin....now....when....she....see....them....rose....golds....my....baby....smillinShe....sweet....as....sweet....SadyMomma!Dats....my....baby.Momma!....Momma!U....remember....how....daddy....used....to....act,Act....so....crazy.And....I....thank....you....for....the....Blessings....you....did.405....Not....Allowed.Labels....Search....Contents....Browse....Categories....Category....Intersection....Search....Advanced....About....LyricWiki....Statistics....Our....Affiliates....Requests....for....Edits....Artists....Albums....Songs....Upload....Art....Lyrically....Mobile....App....Special....Pages....Double....Redirects....Uncategorized....Photos....LyricWiki....API....SOAP....Wikify....Tracklists....Contribute....Edit....this....Page....Add....a....Video....Add....a....Photo....Add....a....Page....Wiki....Activity....Watchlist....Random....page....Recent....changes....Lil....Boosie:Dear....Mama....Lyrics....1,816,742pages....on....this....wiki....Edit....VisualEditor....History....Talk0....Dear....Mama....This....song....is....by....Lil....BoosieChecking....your....browser....before....accessing....mp3lio.coYour...browser...will...redirect...to...your...requested...content...shortly.This..is..a..requirement..of..our..licensing..agreement..with..music..GracenoteExternal..linksNominate..as..Song..of..the..Day..Amazon:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..Hype..Machine:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..Last.fm:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..Pandora:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..Wikipedia:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..Spotify:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..allmusic:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..MusicBrainz:..search..for..Lil..Boosie....Dear..Mama..Retrieved..from.."..Categories:..Song..Green..Songs..Language/English..Songs..by..Lil..Boosie..Songs..D..Add..category..Cancel..Save..Around..Wikia's..network..Random..Wiki..Music..About..Help..Community..Central..Careers..Advertise..API..Contact..Wikia..Terms..of..Use..Privacy..Policy..Global..Sitemap..Local..Sitemap..Content..is..available..under..CopyrightEntertainment....Video....Games....Lifestyle....Wikia....Skip....to....Content....Skip....to....Wiki....Navigation....Skip....to....Site....Navigation....The....Home....of....Fandom....Games....Movies....TV....Explore....Wikia....Games....Movies....TV....Trending....Wikias....Community....Central....Search....this....wikia....Search....all....of....Wikia....Sign....In....Register....Username....Password....Forgot....your....password?....Stay....logged....in....Or....Connect....Start....a....wikia....Advertisement....LyricWiki....Navigation....On....the....Wiki....Wiki....Activity....Random....page....Videos....Images....Chat....Help....Out....LyricWiki....FAQ....Help....Index....Help....with....Editing....Pages....General....Help....Ask....on....Help....Desk....File....an....Edit....Request....Our....Page....Naming....Policy....The....Community....Find....Admins....Post....Feedback....Stroll....Around....Popular....Pages....Randomize....Random....Artist....Random....Album....Random....Song....Random....Translation....LyricWiki....Awards....Song....of....the....Day....Album....of....the....Week....Top....100....iTunes....Songs....Other....Lists....Search....Lyrics....Artists....Artists....by....Hometown....Artists....by....Genre....Artists....by....Label....Albums....Albums....by....Genre....Compilation....Series....Songs....Songs....by....Language....Translations....Instrumentals....Genres....Pop....Rock....Electronic....Hip....Hop....Metal....Country....Folk....OtherYou...must...enable...javascript...to...view...this...pageThis..process..is..automatic f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 13:12 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 13:12 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    hapkido42 Index du Forum » hapkido42 » Evènements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation